- lookup should use an optimistic UTF-8 decoding but fail on error, or break on nulls
- paren match range operation doesn't yet work for different paren types
- wrap message
- search is temporary and does not yet work with highlight
- auto shift width
- buffer jump to specific line and column + use from wat
- buffer backup autosaver (useful for live testing in addition to recovery)
- file locking and pre-write content check
- paren matching logic for "
- add +n parameter to jump to a specific line (lynx, lf)
- add search and replace
which parts of state should be shared across buffers?
- screen size, definitely
- named (copy) buffers?
- search history?
- command history?
After cuts done, check and add movement combinations + add tests:
- c2b -> change 2 words back
- c/foo -> change text up to match
- c$ = C = change to end of line
- c0 = change to beginning of line
- c13G -> change up to line 13
#public #todo #project #led